Fire TV Stick is a great device that allows you to perform all the actions same as Android TV. With Fire TV Stick, you can also cast your mobile, laptop/ PC screen, etc., on your TV. Below are a few steps through which you can cast your device’s screen to your TV using Fire TV Stick.
Setup in Fire TV Stick
- First, to bring the display options menu (Apps, Sleep, Mirroring, and Settings), press and hold the Home Button on your Fire TV Stick Remote for a couple of seconds.
- Now, chose Display mirroring, aka wireless casting.
- You will be able to see a Windows with the device name displayed on it.
So, keep the Fire TV Stick and follow the below methods based on your casting device.
How to Cast Android smartphone to Fire TV Stick
- Unlock your device and head to Settings.
- In Bluetooth and device connection, tap on the Cast option.
- After that, the Bluetooth and WiFi will automatically be turned on (This process will take a few seconds) on your device.
- Now, in the Cast options, select your Fire TV Stick and wait for a few moments.
Hola! Your Android smartphone will now start casting to the Fire TV Stick. We hope you have done the process without any issues. For Casting on the Android-based Custom skin devices, follow below.
How to Cast PC/Laptop screen to Fire TV Stick
Casting your Windows 10 PC/Laptop to a Fire TV stick is quite easy as casting is built-in Windows 10. It would also be a great option to Cast your PC/Laptop to Fire TV Stick wirelessly.
- Turn on WiFi (Connect to the same network) and Bluetooth on your Windows 10 PC/Laptop.
- Press and hold ‘Start (Windows Key) + A’ to open the Action Center.
- Give a click on the Connect option.
- It will start searching for a nearby available device.
- Identify your FireTV Stick and connect to it.
How to Cast iPhone/iPad screen to FireTV Stick
Casting your iPhone or iPad to FireTV Stick is not easy as you Cast on Android and PC. As the default Casting feature won’t support, you need to download the third-party applications from the App Store. To do that, follow below.
- Open App Store on your iOS device and search for the ‘Video & TV Cast’ application.
- Tap on get and wait until the application gets installed.
- Now, open App Store on your FireTv Stick and install the same application.
We hope you have successfully cast your iPhone/iPad screen to your FireTV Stick. Unfortunately, you may not be able to Cast all the OTT platforms from your iPhone/iPad due to its limited nature.
By following the above steps, you will be able to easily cast your Android Phone, iOS devices, and Laptop/PC to your Fire TV Stick. We hope you have successfully cast your required device to Fire TV Stick. If the process gets interrupts in the middle, we suggest you to try casting multiple times until the casting gets successful. If you are still not able to Cast after trying multiple times, let us know your issue via the comments section below.
Must See: 5 Ways to Fix 0xA00F4244 error in Windows 10.