In general, there are two ways to change the Jio Fiber name (SSID) and password. The very first method is from Jio.com and the second way is from My Jio App. Below are the guides to change the WiFi name and Password from Jio.com and My Jio Application.
How to change the Jio Fiber WiFi name (SSID) from My Jio App?
- First, install the My Jio App and log in using your registered mobile number (Jio Fiber).
- Open the app and navigate to My Device menu under the navigation bar.
- Now, go to Device Settings and select the network and click on edit name.
- Enter the new name and click on submit
- The changes might take a few minutes to appear, so don’t get panic.
Hola! You have successfully changed the SSID (name) of your Jio Fiber. If you have encountered any problems, let us know in the comment section below.
How to change the Jio Fiber WiFi name (SSID) from Jio.com?
- Head to Jio.com and select Jio Fiber and log in using your registered mobile number.
- Now, click the Settings icon, and under my device, select ONT.
- After that, head to Advanced Settings and scroll to the bottom.
- Select the network and enter the new name by clicking on the edit option.
- Enter a new name and click on submit.
Heya! Your Jio Fiber WiFi visibility name (SSID) has been changed successfully from the Jio.com website.
Also, Check out: How to Move Mobile Menu to Header in Genesis Themes.
How to change Jio Fiber WiFi Password from My Jio App?
- Download and Install the My jio App.
- Open My Jio App head to My Device option from the menu bar.
- Now, head to the Device Settings option and choose the network and click on change password option
- Enter your new password and click on submit
Note: The changes may take a while to appear. So, wait until you see the changes without getting panic.
How to change Jio Fiber WiFi Password from Jio.com?
- At first, go to Jio.com and choose Jio Fiber and log in using your registered mobile number.
- After logging in, click the Settings icon and select the ONT option under My device.
- Now, head to Advanced Settings and scroll below.
- Select the network and enter the new password by clicking on the edit option.
- Enter your new password and click on submit.
You Jio Fiber WiFi Password will be changed within a few seconds. If you have faced any problems while undergoing this, let us know via the comment section below.
Also, check out: How to Hard Reset Jio F30C aka LYF F30C.