Most of you might have been thinking whether there is any way to check the passwords of connected WiFi networks. For your information, it is possible on all the devices to check the password of a connected WiFi network. We have prepared a guide for it and it is as follows.
Check connected WiFi password on Mobile
Follow the below steps for finding a connected WiFi password on both mobile and tablet. The process is identical for both.
- At first, Unlock your smart device,
- Now, open Settings and navigate to WiFi section.
- Tap on the connected network, and a QR code will be displayed.
- Scan the QR code using any QR code scanner app, and the password will be displayed.
How to Check a connected WiFi password on PC?
Follow the below steps for finding a connected WiFi password on any Windows operating system.
- At first, make sure that you are connected to the WiFi in which you want to see the password.
- Scroll your mouse to the WiFi icon at the taskbar and give a right-click on it.
- Click on the Network and Sharing Center.
- Under connections, click on Wireless Network Connection and navigate to Wireless Properties.
- Now, Go to Security and click on the show character’s checkbox.
That’s all; under Network Security Key, you can find the password.