Facebook-owned Whatsapp is one of the popular Social media networks and daily usage apps. Everyone in the world is using Whatsapp. As a result, daily millions of images, messages, and many things are shared using Whatsapp. Whatsapp is a giant app that never gets down even though daily millions of users are on it.
Unfortunately, Whatsapp has limited features in terms of privacy and Security. All the features are interlinked with each other. For example, If you turn off your last seen, then you will not be able to see the last seen of other people, it looks quite disappointing. So, to avoid these kinds of issues Whatsapp mods are introduced by many publishers.
There might be plenty of Whatsapp mods on the internet. But as security matter first, we need to check the app twice before using it. In this article, we are going to let you know about a popular Whatsapp mod app named GBWhatsapp.
Also, Check out: How to use mobile data in Airplane Mode.
What is GBWhatsapp?
In simple words, GBWhatsapp is a modified official Whatsapp app which lets you access new features that can’t be found in the official app. It is a third-party application that includes plenty of new features.
Features of GBWhatsapp
- Anti Ban – Now, you will not be banned from Whatsapp for using this app (latest update).
- Message Schedule – It enables you to auto-reply to anyone at a scheduled time.
- Themes – It lets you change the user interface by adding external themes from the app.
- Notification – You will be notified automatically when any of your friends come online and you will also be notified when anyone changes display picture (DP).
- Privacy – You can hide last seen for selected contacts, hide typing status, hide recording status blue tick, and second tick.
- Images – You can send up to 80-100 images at once, high-quality images can be sent, more image filters are available.
- Languages – You can select any language from the list of 100 languages.
- Status – Status limit up to 256, Save any status (images or video) directly from the app, Hide view status separately without turning off read receipts.
- Online-Offline status – Hide online status, Freeze Last Seen, Stay always Online even though you are offline.
- Backup – offline backup is available.
- Font – Choose & Change font of Whatsapp on your mobile.
- Internet – You can pause the internet connection only for Whatsapp.
- You can also save the display picture (DP) of your contacts directly.
- Many more features are also available.
Click the below link to download the APK of GBWhatsapp directly without any issues.
Also, Check out: How to get a free SSL Certificate (HTTPS).
How to install GBWhatsapp?
At first, backup chats from your existing Whatsapp app if necessary. Follow the below steps for installing GBWhatsapp safely.
- After downloading the app from the above link, tap on the downloaded file and open it.
Enable the install app from the unknown source’s permission.
- Go back to the app and tap on install.
- After installing, open the GBWhatsapp and enter all details and complete the OTP verification.
- If the backup is available and if you want to backup then back it up. Otherwise, ignore it.
- Now, open settings and navigate to account > Privacy. All the available new privacy features will be displayed over there.
And that’s all, GBWhatsapp will be installed and now you can start enjoying its features.
Also, check out: how to get LinkedIn free ad credit of $50.
How to uninstall GBWhatsapp without losing your chats?
Follow the below steps to uninstall GBWhatsapp without losing any of your chats.
- In GBWhatsapp app, open settings and navigate to chats > Chat Backup and tap on Back Up Now.
- All your chats will be backed up safely to your Google account and you can now uninstall GBWhatsapp safely.
Explore and enjoy GBWhatsapp features up to some extinct only, don’t go behind them. Because as it is a third-party app, it won’t provide security as Whatsapp.
Note: Install the app at your own risk. We are not responsible for any kind of issue.