Are you unable to join any meeting in Microsoft Teams? If yes then you are at the right place. There might many reasons behind this error. Below are the five (5) possible ways through which you can fix the “Join” button missing issue in Microsoft Teams or any other platform.
Ways to Fix the Missing “Join” button in Microsoft Teams
1. Check for updates
Sometimes, the irregular installation of the available Windows updates might also cause this kind of issue. So, follow the below steps to check and install the updates if available.
- At first, go to Settings of your Laptop/PC.
- Now, head to the Update & Security section and check for updates.
- Wait for sometime
- If the updates are available then install them immediately. Otherwise, follow below.
2. Re-install Microsoft Teams
The second possible way is to re-install the Microsoft Teams application. At first, make sure to uninstall the existing application and download it from the Microsoft website. Now, install the application and log in using your credentials and try joining the meeting. In case, if the issue is from the application then it must be fixed by this process. If you are still unable to see the Join button then follow below.
3. Change Date and Time
In most cases, the Join button missing issue in Microsoft Teams must be fixed by this method. Follow the below steps carefully without missing any of them.
- In the taskbar, give a right-click on the date and select “Adjust date/time.
- Make the necessary changes and set the date, time, and Time Zone to your default location.
- Now, go to the region and select your region/country.
- Restart your Laptop/PC.
After restarting, open the Microsoft Teams application and try joining the meeting. In most cases, this issue will be fixed by following the above process itself.
4. Re-install the Windows
If none of the above methods works then the one and only possible last way is to re-install the Windows again by wiping the Disk C. Follow the below steps to that on your Laptop/PC in Windows 10.
- At first, open Settings and then navigate to Update & Security
- Now, go to the Recovery menu
- Under ‘Reset the PC‘ click Get started
- Chose what files to keep and then wait for some time until the Windows gets re-installed again.
Must See: Best Custom ROMs for Moto G7.
5. Go to your nearest Laptop Service center
If you are not able to do any of the above processes or none of them worked then we would like to suggest you visit the nearest service center and get the issue fixed.
These are the possible five (5) ways through which you can Fix the Missing “Join” button in Microsoft Teams. We hope, you have fixed the issue by following the above procedures. In case if you have encountered any problem or facing any issue then do let us know via the comment section below.
Note: We are always ready to help you!