Here’s the complete guide to Hard Reset and Factory Reset your Jio F120B. So, without wasting any more time, let’s bump into the central part of the article.
- Maintain at least a 60% of charging before going ahead with this process
- Don’t try to stop the process in the middle as sometimes it may brick your mobile
- Also, Copy all the data from your mobile to a safer place
- Follow all the steps carefully
Note: Make sure to follow all the steps mentioned above to avoid unnecessary interrupts.
How to Factory Reset Jio F120B
A factory reset generally means erasing all the device contents and experiencing it as a fresh one. This process is usually done to speed the smartphone’s performance and to fix any minor issues. Follow the below-mentioned steps carefully to Factory reset your Jio F120B.
- The very first thing is – unlock your mobile and steer to Settings.
- After that, go to Backup and Reset and select Factory Data Reset option.
- Now, if it asks any confirmation, then select Yes to do this process.
- Your device will be switched off automatically, and the process will be started in a couple of seconds.
- This process usually takes a few minutes to complete, so don’t get panic.
After sometimes, you will be asked to enter the necessary information. We expect that you have Factory Reset your device successfully. If this process doesn’t fix your device problems, follow the below guide to Hard Reset your Jio F120B.
How to Hard Reset Jio F120B?
A Hard Reset is performed to reset the Hardware components of the mobile. After doing this operation, all the device settings will be reset, and your device will start running regularly. So, follow the below-mentioned steps carefully.
- Power off your mobile.
- Now, hold the Call button and Power button continuously until you see the Triangle logo.
- After that, press the power button to enter the recovery menu.
- Select Data/Factory Reset and go ahead to do this operation.
- After completion, go back to Wipe Cache Partition similarly.
- Now, reboot your device after completion of the process.
We hope you have Hard Reset your Jio F120B without any issues. Furthermore, if you have any issues, let us know your issues via the comments section below.
Jio F120B Specifications
It houses with a 2.4-inch display and is powered by a Speadtrum processor. The device packs a 2,000 mAh battery and runs KAI OS out of the box. Moreover, it comes with 512MB of RAM and 4GB internal storage. Furthermore, it can be expandable up to 128GB with a MicroSD card.
In terms of camera, the phone features a 2-MP rear camera and a 0.3-MP front-facing camera. The device assembles with 3.5mm Jack, a Micro-USB port, NFC, GPS, Wi-Fi, and many other connectivity options.
Related: How to Hard Reset Jio F41T.