Do you want to Hard Reset your Jio F30C? If so, then you are in the right place. We have framed the complete guides to Hard Reset and Factory Reset Jio F30C device. The guides are as follows.
In general, a reset is done to increase the device’s stability & performance and fix minor issues & recover the lost password. It will be a good option if you haven’t performed any reset from your mobile purchase. At first, to do this operation, make sure to follow the Pre-requisites below.
- Maintain at least a 60% of charging before doing this process
- Please don’t stop the process in the middle as sometimes it may brick your mobile
- Copy all the data from your mobile (doing a reset will wipe all the data)
- Follow all the steps carefully
Note: Make sure to follow all the steps mentioned above to avoid unnecessary interrupts.
How to Factory Reset Jio F30C
A Factory Reset is an operation that is done from the settings menu of the mobile. This process wipes all the data on your mobile and also resets all the settings to default. Follow the below steps carefully to Factory Reset Jio F30C.
- In the beginning, unlock your mobile and open settings
- Navigate to Backup and Reset option (Interested users can backup from here) > Factory Data
- If the process asks for confirmation, then select yes to continue
- Now, the device will be turned off automatically, and it will start doing the operation
- Wait for some time until the device gets on automatically
Hola!!! Your Jio F30C mobile has been Factory Reset successfully! In case if the Factory Reset process doesn’t solve your issue (s), then you can go ahead with Hard Reset by following the below steps.
How to Hard Reset Jio F30C
Doing a Hard Reset process will reset all the Hardware components of the device to default. So, do this operation at your own risk. Oflatest is not responsible for any damages.
- Power off your device and wait for a couple of seconds
- Now, hold the green and red button on the keyboard continuously until the triangle symbol appears
- Enter into recovery mode by pressing the red button
- Choose Data/Factory Reset and confirm by hitting yes to start doing this operation
- Wait until the operation gets complete and after completion, navigate back
- Choose wipe Cache Partition option and do the process similarly
- At last, reboot your device
Generally, the device takes a few minutes to start after doing the reset. So, don’t get panic about that. We hope you have successfully done the above two operations. In case, if you encounter any issues, then do let us know via the comment section below.
Jio F30C Specifications
It is powered by a Speadtrum processor and couples with a 512MB of RAM (0.5 GB) & 4GB of internal storage. However, it can be expandable upto 128GB with a microSD card. The device features a 2.4-inch display with 240 x 320 pixels resolution.
In terms of the camera, it houses a 2-MP rear camera and a 0.5-MP front-facing camera for selfies. The device packs with a 2,000 mAh battery and 3.5mm Jack, Wi-Fi, GPS, Micro-USB port & more connectivity options.