Jio F61F was landed back in 2017 at an affordable price tag. The device supports only 4G and that too Jio SIM cards only. Even after three (3) years after it’s launch, many of them are still using the device, and it’s still working in excellent condition.
Note: Make sure to follow all the Pre-requisites to avoid unnecessary interrupts.
- Maintain at least 70-80% of charging
- Don’t try to interrupt the process as sometimes it may brick your mobile.
- Copy all the data from your mobile
- Follow all the steps carefully
In general, a hard reset is done to increase the phone’s performance and remove bugs also. Below are two operations to hard reset your Jio F61F. If the first operation does not improve your device performance, follow the second operation.
How to Hard Reset Jio F61F aka Factory Reset
- At first, Turn on your mobile and head to Settings
- Navigate to Menu > Settings > Backup and Reset
- After that, select Factory Data Reset option
- Now, to do this operation, select Erase Everything option
- Your device will reboot automatically and start doing the operation
- After some time, the operation will be completed and enter the required information
Hola!! You have successfully hard reset your Jio F61F mobile. We hope that you have completed the option safely without any interruption. In case if you have encountered any problem, please do let us know in the comment section below.
How to Hard Reset Jio F61F
- To do this operation, power off your mobile and wait for a few minutes
- Press and hold Call button (Green button) and Power button (Red Button) at a time for a couple of seconds
- Unhold them after the Triangle button appears
- After that, press power key to navigate to Recovery Menu
- Now, Select Data/Factory Reset and press the power button to do this operation
- If it asks for the confirmation, then select Yes (Delete All User Data) by pressing the power button
- Now, go back and Wipe Cache Partition in a similar way
- After doing these, both operations Reboot your device
- It usually takes some time to start as it is the first reboot after doing a reset.
Heyaaaa! You have hard reset your Jio F61F. In case, if you face any problems, then feel free to let us know via the comment section below.
Jio F61F Specifications
Jio F61F features a 2.4-inch display with 40 x 320 Pixels resolution and is powered by a Spreadtrum SC9820A processor. It couples with 512MB of RAM and 4GB internal storage. Furthermore, it can be expandable upto 128GB via a MicroSD card.
In-camera, the device packs with a 2MP rear camera and a 0.3MP front-facing camera. The device runs KAI OS out of the box and houses with 2,000 mAh battery. The connectivity options include Bluetooth v4.1, NFC, 4G/ LTE, Wi-Fi, GPS, and more.