Are you looking forward to Hard Reset your Jio F90M? If yes, then you are in the right place. A reset is generally performed to speed up the device, fix any minor issues, and reset the lost password. Below is the complete guide to reset your Jio F90M smoothly in two ways.
- Maintain at least a 60% of charging before going ahead with this process
- Don’t try to stop the process in the middle as sometimes it may brick your mobile
- Also, Copy all the data from your mobile to a safer place
- Follow all the steps carefully
Note: Make sure to follow all the steps mentioned above to avoid unnecessary interrupts.
How to Factory Reset Jio F90M
After doing this operation, all the files and other content on your device will be erased and set back to default. In case, if you are facing any minor issues, then go with this process.
- Unlock your device and go to Settings
- Navigate to Backup and Reset and choose Factory Data option
- Now, confirm the process by selecting yes
- After confirmation, your device be turned off automatically
- Wait for a couple of minutes until the process gets completed
Your device will start loading normally after the process completion. We hope you have successfully Factory Reset your Jio F90M. In case if the problems won’t get fixed, then follow below.
How to Hard Reset Jio F90M
Make sure to backup all the data before doing this process. We also suggest you follow all the steps carefully to avoid unnecessary problems.
- At first, turn off your mobile and hold the Call button and Power button continuously for a couple of sections
- Release then buttons when the Triangle logo appears
- Now, navigate to recovery menu by hitting the power button
- Select Data/Factory Reset and confirm to start the operation
- After completion, go back and similarly wipe Cache Partition.
- Reboot your device
Hola!!! You have safely Hard Reset your Jio F90M. In case if any problem arises, then do let us know in the comment section below.
Jio F90M Key Specifications
- 2.4-inch display with 240 x 320 pixels resolution, 167 PPI density
- 512MB of RAM and 4GB internal storage
- 128GB Expandable Storage
- A 2-MP rear camera and a 0.3-MP front camera
- KAI OS
- 2,000 mAh battery backup
- Single SIM, MicroUSB 2.0, GPS, Wi-Fi
Related: How to Hard Reset Jio F61F.