Do you want to Hard Reset your Jio F41T aka LYF F41T? If so, then you are in the right place. We have mentioned two methods to reset your smartphone. All your problems and the performance of the phone is expected to increase by doing these operations.
Note: Make sure to follow all the Pre-requisites to avoid unnecessary interrupts.
- Maintain at least a minimum of 70-80% before going ahead
- Don’t interrupt the process in the middle as sometimes it may brick your mobile
- Copy all the data from your mobile to a safer place
- Follow all the steps carefully
How to Factory Reset Jio F41T
In general words, Factory Reset is performed to increase the performance and stability of the device. After doing this operation, all the settings that you have changed will be set to default, and your mobile will be started as a new one. Follow the below-mentioned steps carefully do this process safely without facing any problems.
- Unlock your mobile and navigate to Settings
- Now, head to Menu > Settings > Backup and Reset
- Select Factory Data Reset option
- To go ahead, select Erase Everything
- The process will be started and just wait until the completion of the operation
- After some time, the device will reboot, and you will be asked to enter all the necessary information
Make sure to follow the steps as mentioned above correctly. We hope that you have Factory reset your device safely. If you face any problems while doing this operation, let us know via the comment section below.
How to Hard Reset Jio F41T
A Hard Reset is performed to reset all the components of the hardware. In case, if the above method (Factory reset) doesn’t fix your faced problems, then follow this method.
- At first, power off your mobile
- Now, press and hold Call button and Power button continuously on your smartphone
- Release them when you see the Triangle logo on the screen
- Head to Recovery menu by pressing the power button
- Select Data/Factory Reset and to confirm this operation, press power button
- Now, Select Yes (Delete All User Data) by pressing the power button and wait until this process gets completed
- After completion, navigate back and Wipe Cache Partition in a similar way
- Reboot your device
Hola! Your Jio F41T device has been successfully. In case if you have encountered any problem then feel free to let us know in the comment section below.
Jio F41T Specifications
Jio F41T hosts a 2. 4-inch QWVGA display with 320 x 240 pixels of resolution. It is powered by a 1. 2GHz dual-core Speadtrum processor coupled with 512MB of RAM and 4GB internal storage. Nevertheless, it can be expandable upto 128GB with a microSD card.
In terms of camera, it features a 2-MP camera on the rear side and 0.3-MP front camera. The device runs KAI OS out of the box and packs a 2,000 mAh battery. The phone’s connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth v4.1, FM Radio, NFC, GPS, Wi-Fi, single SIM (nano), MicroUSB 2. 0, and more.