What is Reset?
In simple words, Reset means removing all the contents on your mobile and setting it back as a new one. After Reset, all the media, apps, and others will be wiped completely from your smartphone. The phone will be getting new software look like the new one & all the settings will be reset to default.
The data which is on your mobile will be erased completely. However, you can back up after reset if you have stored it in your Google account.
Advantages of Reset
There will be many advantages when you reset your mobile. All the advantages are mentioned below.
- At first, all the settings will be set back to default.
- Your device will run speedily without any hangs.
- If you are getting any unnecessary ads or popups then everything will be removed.
- The device runs smoothly in a new condition.
Disadvantages of Reset
There will be many disadvantages when you reset your mobile. All the disadvantages are mentioned below.
- All data will be lost & you can’t get that data back.
- It is a risky process and in some cases, it may fail (beginners).
Reasons behind Resetting a device
There might be reasons behind doing a reset. However, the most common reasons are mentioned below.
Most of the people do a reset when
- The device gets slow with plenty of apps.
- Selling a device.
- For experiencing new update features after updating a mobile.
- The device storage is full with all unnecessary files.
Types of Reset
In general, there are two types of resets for cleaning a mobile i.e
- Hard Reset
- Factory Reset
What is Hard Reset?
In simple words, Hard Reset means cleaning the entire memory of the device. After doing the Hard Reset, the complete hardware components are reinitialized.
What is Factory Reset?
In other words, the factory reset is also known as the master reset. It is generally performed to restore the original software of the system by erasing all settings, apps & data. The other reason behind doing a Factory Reset is to remove bugs and to experience new software features after updating the software.
By resetting a device, you will be losing the entire data. So, think twice before doing resetting your mobile. Otherwise, backup all the data before resetting a mobile.
Realme Narzo 10 Specifications
The Realme Narzo 10 sports a 6.5-inch HD+ display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution and it comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The smartphone is powered by MediaTek Helio G80 processor with ARM Mali-G52 GPU. The device is available in a single variant only i.e 4GB RAM with 128GB storage and can be expandable up to 256GB with a MicroSD card.
Coming into the camera, The device has a quad rear camera, i.e 48MP with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP FOV 119° ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.0 aperture.
How to Factory Reset Realme Narzo 10?
This is the very easiest way to reset a mobile to its default settings. Follow the below steps for doing this action.
- Unlock your smartphone and open settings.
- Now, navigate to system settings and tap on Backup & Reset.
- If you want to backup your data then tap on backup or else ignore this step.
- After that, tap on Erase All Content & Settings and enter your mobile password if it asks.
- Wait for some time until it gets completed.
And that’s all you have successfully reset your Realme Narzo 10. Now, enter all the required details and start using your device back again.
How to Hard Reset Realme Narzo 10?
This is a bit harder way to reset a mobile to its default settings. Follow the below steps for doing this action.
- At first, power off your device.
- Now, wait for some time and hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see the Realme logo.
- You will see a few options on the screen. Now, enter into recovery mode by selecting the option using volume up and down keys.
- Select the wipe data option.
- An alert messaging will be displayed showing wipe all user data? – select yes and confirm.
- Wait for some time until the operation gets complete.
- After completion, go back to the main menu and tap on Reboot option.
And that’s all you have successfully Hard Reset your Realme Narzo 10. Now, enter all the required details and start using your device back again.
These are the steps for performing Factory Reset and Hard Reset. Follow each and every step carefully while doing the above processes.
We hope that you have successfully reset your Realme Narzo 10 to the default settings. If you face any kind of problem while doing any of the above processes, then please let us know in the comment section below. So that we can help you get out of that problem.
Note: Do all the above mentioned operations at your own risk.