In this guide, we will learn how to use/access mobile data in Airplane Mode. Sometimes, We will be getting too many calls, and we may not be in the mood to lift the calls. During that time, we may not be able to turn on Airplane mode because we need to access the internet to complete our work. If this is your issue, then you are in the right place. Here’s the complete guide to using Mobile Data in Airplane Mode.
Also, Check out:- How to install our required Apps on any Android TV.
When the Airplane mode is turned on your device, you cannot make calls, and you cannot access the internet. If you want to use only mobile data without receiving the calls, you need to follow the steps below. We don’t require any external third-party application to complete this process, and this process can be done on any mobile.
Steps for using mobile data in Airplane Mode:-
At first, Turn on mobile data and Turn on Airplane mode on your mobile and see what happens. As soon as Airplane mode gets on, then mobile data and everything will be turned off automatically.
Below are a few steps for using mobile data in Airplane mode. Please follow every step correctly.
- At first, Turn on Airplane mode on your device.
- Open your dial pad and dial *#*#4636#*#*
- After dialing the number, A Screen will be displayed with four options, i.e., phone information 1, phone information 2, Battery info, and WLAN information.
- Tap on phone information two and scroll down.
- The radio will be off by default. Now, turn on the radio and close settings.
- Open your browser and then browse the internet to check whether mobile data is on or not.
And that’s all you can now use mobile data in Airplane mode.
Note:- You can still see the Airplane mode symbol at the navigation bar but don’t worry, you can still use mobile data.
These are the steps for using mobile data in Airplane mode. Follow every step correctly, and if you face any issues, please let us know in the comment section below.
Also, Check out:- How to create a bootable USB drive using Command Prompt.