Welcome to our site. In this guide, we are going to learn how to use/access mobile data in Airplane Mode. Sometimes, We will be getting too many calls and those calls might disturb our work. During that time we may not be able to turn on Airplane mode because we need to access the internet to complete our work. If this is your issue then you are in the right place.
When the Airplane mode is on in your device then you cannot make calls and you cannot access the internet too. So, If you want to use only mobile data without receiving the calls then you need to follow the steps below. We don’t require any external third party application for completion of this process and this process can be done in any mobile.
Also, Check out:- How to install our required Apps on any Android TV.
Steps for using mobile data in Airplane Mode:-
At first, Turn on mobile data and Turn on Airplane mode on your mobile and see what happens. As soon as Airplane mode gets on then mobile data and everything will be turned off automatically.
Below are the few steps for using mobile data in Airplane mode. Please follow each and every step correctly.
1. At first, Turn on Airplane mode on your device.
2. Open your dial pad and dial *#*#4636#*#*
3. After dialing the number, A Screen will be displayed with 4 options i.e phone information 1, phone information 2, Battery info, and WLAN information.
4. Tap on phone information 2 and scroll down.
5. The radio will be off by default. Now, Just turn on the radio and close settings.
6. Open your browser and then browse the internet to check whether mobile data is on or not.
Also, Check out:- How to create a bootable USB drive using Command Prompt.
And that’s all you can now use mobile data in Airplane mode.
Note:- You can still see the Airplane mode symbol at the navigation bar but don’t worry you can still use mobile data.
These are the steps for using mobile data in Airplane mode. Follow each and every step correctly and if you face any issue then please let us know in the comment section below.