One year back, MIUI 12 was launched with fantastic features. Some of the features of the MIUI 12 include New animations & control centres, App Drawer, Super wallpapers, Floating Windows and much more. So far, Xiaomi has rolled out the new MIUI 12 for plenty of smartphones, and many of them are enjoying & happy with the new skin.
Do you want to install the Super wallpapers on your Redmi and Poco smartphones? If so, then you are in the right place. The wallpapers are the core part of any smartphone, which gives a fabulous look while using the device. However, we might feel boring as we are using static Wallpaper for the past few years. So, bring your device a new look by installing the MIUI 12’s Super Wallpapers by following the below guide.
How to install MIUI 12 Super Wallpapers on Redmi and Poco devices
- At first, download the Super wallpapers on your device by following the link.
- After downloading, install the selected APK files manually.
- Now, head to Google Playstore and download the Google Wallpaper application.
- Open the Google Wallpapers app and select live wallpapers.
- The Super wallpapers installed via APK will appear here.
- Now, select the Wallpaper which you want to apply and tap on set as wallpaper option.
- It will display the two options – Home Screen and Home Screen and Lock Screen. Select your preferred area and confirm it.
- Navigate to Home Screen, and the Super wallpapers will be displayed over there.
- If you have applied it to the lock screen, lock your device and press the power button to have your first look at them.
Hola! You have successfully installed MIUI 12 Super Wallpapers on your Redmi/ Poco device. We hope you have completed this process safely without any issues. If the above steps don’t work, then check the original post by heading to Mi Community.
Installing the Super wallpapers will decrease the battery life of the smartphone. So, make sure to use the live wallpapers limitedly to save the battery life and the device performance. We hope you have installed the wallpapers perfectly without any issues. In case any problem arises, then let us know in the comment section below.
UP Next: How to download and flash Lenovo k3 Note’s official Marshmallow 6.0 firmware.