A few days ago, Oppo has launched Find X2 Series. And now, Oppo started rolling out June 2020 Security Patch update for Find X2 with new Optimizations, Improvements, and new features. The update with the CPH2023_11_A.23 build number is available to Indian users only. It will be released for all other countries soon in the upcoming days. After updating your mobile to this update, you can lock an app clone using the “App lock” feature. We have provided the complete Changelog of the update below.
- Added the June 2020 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- You can now lock an app clone using the “App lock” feature.
- Improved system performance and stability.
- Optimized power consumption to extend battery life.
- Optimized the accidental touch feature for “Swipe gestures from both sides” and “Swipe-up gestures”: In the landscape mode, swipe once to go back while you are watching a video, and swipe twice to go back while you are playing a game.
- Optimized network and phone call performance
How to update?
You will receive a notification if this is available. In case if you didn’t receive notification or if you want to check the update manually then please follow the below instructions.
- Go to settings and navigate to the System updates.
- Now, Tap on check for updates.
It usually takes some time to check for the update. If you got the update then update it. Otherwise, you will be getting it in the upcoming days as it’s rolling our in OTA.