Oppo has just pushed the June 2020 Security Patch update for Oppo K3 models. The update is hitting all the colors 7 based Android 10 devices as the CPH1955EX_11_C.07 Build number.
The update features the latest Security Patch, new features, general bug fixes, optimizations, and much more. It beings Fixes for Breeno Voice could, Camera, Phone Manager, Weather App, and many more. For clear information, the Changelog of the update is dropped below.
- Added the June 2020 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Added the “Rotate the guide bars with a screen” switch for “Swipe-up gestures”. When this switch is on and your screen is in landscape mode, you need to swipe inwards from the longer edge of the screen to exit the current screen. When this switch is off and your screen is in landscape mode, you need to swipe inwards from the shorter edge of the screen to exit the current screen. (This switch is on by default. You can turn it off by going to “Settings – Convenience tools Navigation buttons – Swipe-up gestures”.)
- Improved system stability.
- Fixed an issue where storage data could occasionally not be cleared in “Phone Manager”.
- Fixed an issue where Breeno Voice could not respond to your command.
- Fixed an issue where the admin would not be able to edit family members in Family Sharing of HeyTap Cloud.
- Fixed an issue where Game Assistant could occasionally not be called up.
- Fixed an issue where a photo would still display the location information after the Location switch is turned off.
Optimized an issue where the music playback would stutter in the sign-in page of Naruto Online Mobile.
Fixed an issue where wrong location information would be displayed in the “Weather” app.
Fixed an issue where bullet notifications could sometimes not be displayed in games.
In terms of rollout, it is hitting all the devices in a Phased manner, so, it takes some time to reach all the units. However, everyone will be experiencing it within a week.
How to update?
You will be notified automatically if the update hits your device. Furthermore, to check the update status manually, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- At first, navigate to settings > System updates.
- Now, Tap on check for updates.
If the update is available then download it or a better experience. Otherwise, wait until you get it.