Realme has started rolling out the June 2020 Security Patch update for Realme X50 5G. The update features new Apps, Optimizations, Improvements, and new features. As of now, the update comes with the B.14 version and it is presently rolling out only in China. The complete Changelog of this update is mentioned below as follows.
● Add Realme Link application
● Added Realme Bluetooth headset (Air and Neo) connection popup prompt (need to update headset firmware in Realme Link) function
● Optimized the problem of deep skin tone with low color temperature
● Optimized to turn on the bright mode night scene photography noise obvious problem
● Fix the problem of the low probability of screen jam in preview interface when switching video mode in rear portrait mode
● Fix the problem of slow-motion in photo mode and low probability of splash screen in preview interface
● Fix the problem of occasional operator name jitter after restarting the phone
● Fix the problem that the border is not displayed occasionally in the city where the dual clock is resident in the dark mode
● Update Android security patch (2020#6)
Also, Check out: Realme 6 starts receiving June 2020 Security Patch update.
How to update?
You will receive a notification if this is available. In case if you didn’t receive notification or if you want to check the update manually then please follow the below instructions.
- Go to settings and navigate to the System updates.
- Now, Tap on check for updates.
It usually takes some time to check for the update. If you got the update then update it. Otherwise, you will be getting it in the upcoming days as it’s rolling our in OTA.