Realme 6 sports a 6.5-inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. In-camera, there’s a 64-MP + 8-MP + 2-MP + 2-MP quad rear camera and a 16-MP single front-facing camera. Moreover, the device is powered by a Mediatek MT6785 Helio G90T (12 nm) Chipset. The device comes with a 4,300 mAh battery and is available in 4/6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB internal storage.
Note: This is an update tracker and will be updated regularly with the updates of the Realme 6 smartphone.
Realme 6 Update Tracker
- [November 13, 2020]: Realme has started seeding out the October 2020 Security patch update for the Realme 6 smartphones. The update bears the RMX2001_11.B.49 Firmware version and comes with a couple of changelog. According to the changelog, the update adds the latest Security patch, optimizations and new add-ons. Click here to check our dedicated article and know more details about this update.
- [August 7, 2020]: The July 2020 Security patch update has started rolling out for the Realme 6 smartphones. The update comes with a couple of changelogs and is spinning out on different versions for different regions. As per the changelog, the update adds the latest Security patch, optimizations and fixes. Interested users can check our dedicated article to know more details about this update.
- [June 30, 2020]: Starting from this day, the Realme 6 devices have started picking a new update with the June 2020 Security patch. As per the changelog, the update comes with the latest Security patch, new add-ons, fixes and optimizations. The update is bumping out on the RMX2001_11.B.37 Firmware version. Click here to know more details about this update.
As this is the update’s initial rollout, it usually takes a couple of days to reach all the units. You can also follow the below steps to check the update status manually.
How to update?
You will receive a notification if this is available. In case if you didn’t receive notification or if you want to check the update manually, then please follow the below instructions.
- Go to settings and navigate to the System updates.
- Now, Tap on check for updates.