Realme 6i was previously launched long back in Europe and as Realme Narzo in Indonesia. Today, Realme has launched the smartphone in India. The new smartphone is going to compete with all the similar mod-range smartphones. It will be available in White, Black colors, and will go on sale on Flipkart, Realme’s online store from July 31 at 12 PM.
Realme 6i Specifications
Realme 6i features a 6.5-inch display (1080 x 2400 pixels) with a 90Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and is powered by a Mediatek Helio G90T Processor. It is available in two variants i.e 3GB of RAM with 64GB storage, 4GB RAM with 128GB of internal storage.
In-camera, there’s a quad-camera on the rear side that includes 48-MP primary + 8-MP ultra-wide + 2-MP macro sensor + 2 MP B/W sensor and a 16 MP selfie camera. The smartphone runs Realme UI 1.0 (Skin) based on Android v10. It also packs with a 4,300 mAh battery including fast charging support up to 30W.
- 6.5-inch (2400 ×1080 pixels) FHD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate & Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core based MediaTek Helio G90T 12nm processor with 800MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 4/6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with a microSD card.
- 48-MP primary + 8-MP ultra-wide + 2-MP macro sensor + 2 MP B/W sensor.
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 4300mAh battery with fast charging support up to 30W
- Dimensions: 162.1×74.8×8.9-9.6mm; Weight: 191g
- Realme 6i carries a price tag of Rs. 12,999 for 4 GB + 64 GB variant, Whereas, 6 GB + 64 GB variant is priced at Rs. 14,999.