Realme is updating almost all of its devices to the latest versions by sending the Security Patch updates sequentially. A couple of moments back, it pushed a similar update for Realme Narzo 10 and 10A. Now, the company has started spinning out a new update for Realme C3 users. The update is rolling out on the RMX2020_11.A.37 Firmware version.
Coming to the Changelog, it adds the latest Security Patch (July), new add-ons, few optimizations, and bug fixes for reported/known issues. The new add-ons include the Serbian system language and switch to rotate the guide bars. As of now, no few features were added to the device in this update. The Changelog of the update is as follows.
● Android Security Patch: July, 2020
● Added system language: Serbian
● Added the switch of rotate the guide bars with screen in the navigation key
● Optimized flight mode, Bluetooth status will not be affected after flight mode is turned on
● Optimized the speed of the App Startup from the recent apps
● Optimized the speed of application installation
● Optimized fingerprint recognition rate
● Optimized the display of battery icon when charging
● Optimized the speed of camera cold start
● Fixed the issue that non-emergency numbers are incorrectly displayed as emergency numbers
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that unable to make a conference call
As the update is rolling out in phases, it may take some time to reach each and every unit. Nevertheless, everyone will be getting it within a week. Meanwhile, follow the below steps to check the update status or to update manually.
How to update?
In case, if the update is available to your Realme X50 Pro then you will be notified automatically. If you wish to check the update status manually, follow the below steps.
- Open Settings and navigate to Software updates
- Now, Check for updates
Realme C3 Specifications
Realme C3 was launched back in the beginning of 2020 at an affordable price. The device sports a 6.5-inch display with around 720 x 1560 pixels resolution, 264 PPI density, and a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a Mediatek Helio G70 Chipset coupled with 2/3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of internal storage.
In-camera, there’s a dual rear camera and a 5-MP single front-facing camera. The device runs on Realme UI 1.0 based Android 10 out of the box. It packs a 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging support.