The BBK-owned Chinese smartphone maker Realme has started rolling out plenty of new updates for a bunch of smartphones. Recently, it pushed a new update for Realme X50 Pro, X, XT, 5 Pro, and many new smartphones. Now, the company has started spinning out the July 2020 Security Patch update for both Realme Narzo 10 and 10A.
The update for Realme Narzo 10 is hitting as RMX2040_11.A.25 Firmware version, whereas, the Narzo 10A is receiving the update as the RMX2020_11.A.37 Build number. The update adds the latest Security Patch, new Serbian system language, Several optimizations, and fixes for known/reported issues. Besides these, no new features were included to the device in this update. The Changelog is the same for both the updates and it is dropped below.
● Android Security Patch: July, 2020
● Added system language: Serbian
● Added the switch of rotate the guide bars with screen in the navigation key
● Optimized flight mode, Bluetooth status will not be affected after flight mode is turned on
● Optimized the speed of the App Startup from the recent apps
● Optimized the speed of application installation
● Optimized fingerprint recognition rate
● Optimized the display of battery icon when charging
● Optimized the speed of camera cold start
● Fixed the issue that non-emergency numbers are incorrectly displayed as emergency numbers
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that unable to make a conference call
The company has pushed the update via OTA in phases. So, it generally takes a bit of time to reach all the units. However, everyone will be experiencing this new update within a week. Meanwhile, follow the below steps to check the update status manually.
How to update?
In case, if the update is available to your Realme X50 Pro then you will be notified automatically. If you wish to check the update status manually, follow the below steps.
- Open Settings and navigate to Software updates
- Now, Check for updates