Realme is updating all its devices to the latest Security Patch at the end of the month. A couple of moments back, the company has pushed a new update for Realme X2 Pro. Recently Realme rolled out a similar update for Realme 6 Pro smartphone. The update for Realme X2 Pro smartphone is spinning out as RMX1931EX_11.C.29 Firmware version.
Moving to the changelog, the update adds several optimizations and fixes for user-reported issues. Apart from these, the company has not included anything in this update. The Changelog of the update is as follows.
● Updated Android security Patch: July, 2020
● Optimized the probabilistic crash issue in Game Space
● Fixed the probabilistic setting data loss issue after update
● Optimized flight mode, Bluetooth status will not be affected after flight mode is turned on
● Fixed the probabilistic crash issue when enter settings
● Fixed the voice jam issue when connected to Bluetooth headset using LDAC codec
● Fixed the low minimum volume issue when connected to the Bluetooth headset
● Fixed some interface display issue in dark mode
According to the official information, the update is being rolled out in a staged manner. So, it reaches all the units within a week. Follow the below steps to check the update status manually.
How to update?
If the update hits your smartphone then you will be notified automatically. In order to check the update status, follow the below steps.
- Open Settings and navigate to Software updates
- Now, Check for updates