The BBK owned Realme is continuously updating all its device from the past 5 days by providing the July 2020 Security Patch updates. Recently, Realme C3, Narzo 10 & 10A, X50 Pro, and more devices have got the update. Realme X3 and X3 Superzoom are the latest devices to join the list.
The update is spinning out as RMX2081PU_11.A.39 Firmware version fro both X3 and X3 Superzoom. According to the Changelog, the update features the latest Security Patch, Optimizations, Fixes, and the smooth scrolling feature is added. Besides these, no new features or Changes were included. However, the Changelog of the update is dropped below.
● Updated Android Security Patch: July, 2020
● Added smooth scrolling feature
● Optimized the time display issue
● Optimized the default state of reduce screen brightness switch in power saving mode
● Fixed the voice jam issue when connected to Bluetooth headset using LDAC codec
● Optimized flight mode, Bluetooth status will not be affected after flight mode is turned on
● Optimized the system power consumption
As the update is rolling out in phases, it may take some time to reach all the units. In the meanwhile, follow the below steps for check the update status or updating manually.
How to update?
In case, if the update is available to your Realme X50 Pro then you will be notified automatically. If you wish to check the update status manually, follow the below steps.
- Open Settings and navigate to Software updates
- Now, Check for updates