Instagram has recently released a new feature named the “Recently deleted” folder, which lets you delete the recently deleted Posts, IGTV Videos, and Reels to restore them to your account. Below is the complete guide to use the “Recently deleted” feature and Restore the deleted Posts, IGTV Videos, and Reels.
Related: How to delete Instagram account permanently.
Instagram stories can even be viewed after 24 hours in the archive section. But previously, the deleted posts will be deleted permanently. Now, the deleted Media files usually can remain in the bin for 30 days, and after that, they will be deleted automatically.
How to Restore Deleted Instagram Posts
Below are a few steps to Restore Deleted Instagram Posts, IGTV Videos, and Reels. So, make sure to follow every step carefully without skipping any of them.
- At first, unlock your smartphone and open the Instagram application.
- Navigate to the profile section by giving a tap at the down right corner.
- Now, give a tap on the three-icon menu bar at the top-right corner.
- Select Settings.
- Head to Account Section and tap on the ‘Recently Deleted’ section.
- Now, you will be able to see all the Recently deleted media files here.
- Select the media file and tap on the file which you want to restore.
Hey! you have successfully restored the deleted file. All the restored files will be reverted back to the profile section.
The “Recently Deleted” option is one of the cool features from Instagram, which allows us to restore the deleted files to the profile section within 30 days. After 30 days, the files will be deleted automatically. We hope you have followed the above guide and restored the recently deleted media files on your Instagram account.
Up Next: How to Unlock Bootloader and Root Xiaomi Redmi 9 [Magisk].