Send Disappearing Messages on Instagram: These days, Instagram is one of the famous and most used Social Media networks with plenty of features. A couple of months back, Instagram has released a new feature which allows users to Send Disappearing Messages. The company has named this feature as Vanish Mode which helps to send messages, and they will be disappeared automatically when you close the chat.
Must See: How to download and install FAU-G on Android & iPhone/ iOS devices.
Instagram Vanish Mode
As the name itself hints that the messages sent in this mode will be vanished automatically as per the T&C. Vanish mode is similar to browser’s ‘Incognito mode’ which leaves no history. So, if you want to chat with someone secretly on Instagram, you can enter vanish mode by following the below steps.
How to Send Disappearing Messages on Instagram via Instagram Vanish Mode
- Unlock your smartphone and update your Instagram app to the latest version.
- Open Instagram and tap on the ‘New Message’ option at the top right corner.
- Select the username of the person
- After open the chat, you will be able to see the normal chat screen.
- To enter into the vanish mode, swipe up and hold for a couple of seconds in that chat screen.
- Now, you will be entered into the Vanish mode, and you can send disappearing messages, photos, videos, stickers, etc.
- You can also specify the message limits (follow below)
View Once: Message can be seen only one time
Allow Replay: A message can be seen for the first time and we can also replay it
Keep in Chat: Message will be stored permanently in the chat itself
So, the above is the process to Send disappearing messages on Instagram via Vanish Mode. Also, keep in mind that the messages will vanish once you close the chat and re-open it. This vanish mode is available for worldwide Instagram users, and Facebook is also testing the same feature on WhatsApp.