A few moments back, Verizon has started spinning out the Security Patch update for the month of August 2020 for both Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ smartphones. The update arrives on the QP1A.190711.020.N970USQS4CTG1 Build number for Note 10 and QP1A.190711.020.N975USQS4CTG1 Build number for Note 10+.
Apart from the August 2020 Security Patch, the company has reportedly not added any new features yet. However, you will be experiencing the features if added. So, usually, the Security update fuels with the enhancements, improvements, and bug fixes for known issues.
Update Key Details
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+
- Android Version: 10
- Firmware version: QP1A.190711.020.N970USQS4CTG1 and QP1A.190711.020.N975USQS4CTG1
- Security Patch Level: August 2020
In availability, the update is spinning out Over-the-are and already many users have started experiencing it. As the update is seeding limitedly, it might take a few days to hit your device. Meanwhile, follow the below steps to check the update status manually.
How to update?
- At first, unlock your device and head to Settings.
- Now, navigate Software updates and check for the updates
In case, if the Android 10 update is available then install it immediately for a new software experience. Otherwise, you need to wait for a few days to experience the update.
- Make sure to maintain at least 60% of charging before updating.
- Switch over to a WiFi network to avoid carrier data charges.