From the past few days, Verizon started rolling out the Software Updates, and Security Patch updates continuously. Recently, Verizon Motorola Razr, Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+, and more devices have experienced the latest available updates. Now, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G and Note 20 5G Ultra becomes the latest devices to join the list.
The update for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G is rolling out as QP1A.190711.020.N981USQU1ATH3 Firmware version. Whereas, the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G is receiving the update as the QP1A.190711.020.N986USQU1ATH3 Firmware version. Apart from the latest Security Patch, the company has not added any new features reportedly
Update Key Details
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G and Note 20 5G Ultra
- Carrier: Verizon
- Android Version: 10
- Firmware version: QP1A.190711.020.N981USQU1ATH3, QP1A.190711.020.N986USQU1ATH3
- Security Patch Level: August 2020
The company is pushing the updates in a phased manner; thus, everyone will undergo the update within a week. Meanwhile, you can follow below to check the update status manually.
How to update?
- At first, unlock your device and head to Settings.
- Now, navigate Software updates and check for the updates.
In case, if you have got the update, then update it to increase your device Security Patch level. Otherwise, please wait until you get it. Also, follow the below steps before going ahead with this update
- Make sure to maintain at least 60% of charging before updating.
- Switch over to a WiFi network to avoid carrier data charges.