The network carrier Verizon has released a bunch of new updates to all its smartphones. Recently, Verizon based Samsung Galaxy A51 5G UW, Note 10 & Note 10+, Tab A, Nokia 3V, and many of them have tasted new updates. The company is now providing the Security patch updates for Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10 & S10+ smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy S10e – QP1A.190711.020.G970USQS4DTG1
Samsung Galaxy S10 – QP1A.190711.020.G973USQS4DTG1
Samsung Galaxy S10+ – QP1A.190711.020.G975USQS4DTG1
As of the changelog, the update doesn’t bring any new features apart from the Security Patch. So, it usually features with the latest Security Patch [August 2020], and it might also include bug fixes for issues that were posted last month on the community forums and optimizations. This update is only meant to increase the Security Patch Level of the smartphone.
Update Key Details
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10 & S10+
- Android Version: 10
- Firmware version: QP1A.190711.020.G970USQS4DTG1, QP1A.190711.020.G973USQS4DTG1, QP1A.190711.020.G975USQS4DTG1
- Security Patch Level: July 2020
The company is sending the updates via OTA in phases. So, don’t get panic if you haven’t received it. To check the update status manually, you can follow the below-mentioned steps.
How to update?
- At first, unlock your device and head to Settings.
- Now, navigate Software updates and check for the updates.
In case, if you have got the update, then update it to increase your device Security Patch level. Otherwise, wait until you get it. Also, follow the below steps before going ahead with this update.
- Make sure to maintain at least 60% of charging before updating.
- Switch over to a WiFi network to avoid carrier data charges.