Vivo has officially released the Vivo S7 smartphone in its home country (China). The device features a wide notch that is included with the dual selfie camera setup. In terms of availability, it will be available in Jazz Black, Moonlight White, and Monet color options starting from August 8 in China. The company will also start taking the pre-orders for the smartphone from today’s night itself.
Vivo S7 sports a 6.44-inch display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution and is powered by a Snapdragon 765GSoC Chipset. It couples with 8GB of RAM and 128/256GB internal storage. In-camera, There’s a triple camera setup on the rear side and a 44-MP + 8-MP dual front-facing camera.
Vivo S7 Specifications
- 6.44-inch AMOLED display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 408 PPI density
- Octa-core processor based Snapdragon 765G SoC Chipset
- 8GB RAM and 128/256GB internal storage capacity
- Triple rear camera setup i.e 64-MP with f/1.89 aperture, 8-MP ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture, a 2-MP monochrome lens with f/2.4 aperture
- Dual front-facing selfie camera setup that consists of 44-MP main camera with f/2.0 aperture, 8-MP secondary camera with an aperture of f/2.28
- Android 10 based Funtouch OS 10.5 skin
- 4,000mAh battery, 33W fast charging support
- Bluetooth v5.1, 5G connectivity, USB Type-C, NFC, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax
- Dimensions: 158.82 x 74.2 x 7.39 mm, Weight: 170 grams
- In-display fingerprint scanner
CNY 2,798 ($400) for 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant.
CNY 3,098 ($ 443) for 8GB RAM + 256GB storage variant.